Friday, October 17, 2014

Create a Collectable Object

In my action game, you will need to collect different things for each level. For the level I'm creating at the moment, the player needs to collect the names of the parts of the book that Musashi wrote. Before each level, a brief synopsis of what happened during that time in Musashi's life will be given. The player must collect the objects pertaining to the things that happened during that point in his life. The player must collect these objects to be able to move on to the next level.

4 comments:

  1. I like the way your game works. I was going to make my game have different levels, but decided not to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That might have been a good idea since adding levels will be time consuming.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete