Monday, December 1, 2014

Get Globey Ready

At the beginning of this class, I didn't know much about computers at all. I really didn't know anything about Flash. I learned a lot, and I will probably honestly forget all of it after I complete this class. My favorite part of this class was seeing other people's work, and hearing about their games. A lot of people had really interesting game ideas and concepts. I definitely have a lot more to learn with game design.

4 comments:

  1. I too learned a lot! If you did game design 2 you wouldn't forget the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that this class is complicated, but I think it will be a lot of fun after you learn the basics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned a lot in this class as well. I thought that your game had the best artwork in the class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too came into this class with little to no experience with Flash. I believe that you should consider furthering your exposure to flash or at least some form of graphic design (your artwork is phenomenal.) Have you considered a career in such a filed?

    ReplyDelete